Testimonials

Beatrice Barclay

Resident at The Shepherd's Inn

It's nice and pleasant living here.  The staff are very helpful and look out for my safety and pamper me.

I enjoy the variety of healthy foods and eating with my friends.

The intertainment here, as well as the outings, are fun.

Virginia Marcks

Former Rehab Visit Resident at Good Shepherd Home

After many years volunteering a Good Shepherd Services, I knew that this was where I wanted to recuperate after my hip surgery.  It's a beautiful hometown facility that Seymour is fortunate to have.  I believe my recovery was quicker and easier here than if I was at home. 

I enjoyed my stay at Good Shepherd Services and have already recommended this facility to a friend of mine for after her surgery.

Judy and Fran Ver Voort

Now at home

My family and I provide the full-time care my husband Fran requires.  I was concerned for Fran when I had to have knee surgery.  I was pleased and satisfied with the care he received during his one month stay at Good Shepherd while I recovered at home.  I am thankful to my family and Good Shepherd for all they did during my surgery and recovery.

Lida Metoxen

Former Rehab Visit Resident at Good Shepherd Home

When I first came to Good Sheherd I was very upset and didn't want to be in a nursing home.  Now, I really like it here and everyone is very friendly and helpful.  Whenever I needed help, the staff was very prompt in helping.  I am a lot stronger now than when I first came in.  I love being in the freindship room and being able to make all the wonderful goodies, and enjoy the crafts and games.  The choices of food were excellent, even on a specialized diet.  Their transportation services were excellent.