Testimonials

Nancy Pomeroy

Rehab Visit Resident, Good Shepherd Home

I'm enjoying my time during my short stay at Good Shepherd Services.  The camaraderie of residents and staff is great, especially in the Friendship Room, where we work together on baking and other projects.  The staff ensures that I arrive in a timely manner to therapy and doctor appointments.  Time passes so quickly with all the activities and good meals.

Arvilla Haase

Meadow Wood Resident

"It wasn't long after my father was brought to Good Shepherd when mom was moved into Meadow Wood (another stressful event).  We know how important it was to both of them to be under one roof.  What a relief having them able to see each other throughout the day whenever they wanted to, and being a faith based facility we know all their needs were being met.  Extra care became necessary for mom but again the staff immediately recognized the need and discussed the solution with the family.  What a relief to know they are actively reviewing their daily living needs to make sure their well being is in check."  The Ted & Arvilla Haase Family

Ted Haase

Resident at Good Shepherd Home

"Day one started as very stressful, scary day for the famliy when moving Dad into Good Shepherd skilled nursing facility, four weeks after a severe stroke had left him partially paralyzed and speech impaired.  From the moment we entered everyone has gone above and beyond what we expected treating Dad like he was their own father.  They  made sure he was cleaned up after being discharged from the hospital and moved into a newly vacant private room.  He quickly got the sparkle back in his eyes, and we feel it is in large part due to his surroundings."  The Ted & Arvilla Haase Family

Jean & Harriet Kuhr

Home again after a short stay at Good Shepherd Home

After being weakened by illness and being hospitalized, we were transferred to Good Shepherd Home.  We have enjoyed the personnel and enter-tainment during our short stay. We plan to come back to visit and see the entertainment.  Good Shepherd Services was vey accommodating with transportation to be able to keep Jean's doctor's appointment while we were there.  Being married for 48 years, we appreciated being able to share a room together with such short notice.

Arlene Cheslock

Resident at Shepherd's Inn

I recently moved to The Shepherd's Inn after improving at Good Shepherd following an injury.  I am enjoying the camaraderie and friendliness of the staff.  If I can't be home, this is where I'd want to be.  They treat me like family here.