Testimonials

Clarence Krahn

Picture below with his daughter and son-in-law Renae & Mark Parker

This facility is top notch!  I have been treated like a king. I enjoy visiting family in Al's Filling Station and other lounges. The care and staff are excellent.

Helen Schneekloth

Volunteer and Short-Term Stay Resident at Good Shepherd

They are so super!  I can't say enough about the staff at Good Shepherd.  It is a wonderful place to be if you can't be in your own apartment.  Since January, when I fell and broke my hip, I've been at Good Shepherd attending therapy each day.  How much I improve each week is surprising!

Harold Pingel

Received Outpatient therapy with E Dwyer, MPT and D Forcey, PTA

I chose Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Therapy to help me recover from my knee surgery.  The staff was very encouraging and helpful.  They provided me with the knowledge and process I needed for a speedy recovery.  We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful facility in our community.  I highly recommend to anyone who needs therapy, this is the place to go.

Rich Matuszak

Volunteer at Good Shepherd

Volunteering at Good Shepherd Home has given me the opportunity to meet and become friends with many wonderful people, both residents and staff.  It is an honor to be able to share some of my time to make their lives a little better.  We are very fortunate to have a facility as special as this in our community and I encourage anyone who is looking to add more meaning to their life to join us.

Carol Jossie

Physical Therapy Out Patient At GS Rehab and E Dwyer, MPT

I chose Good Shepherd Rehabilitation therapy for my shoulder injury because the staff was so compassionate and encouraging during my husband's therapy. They helped my husband transition from wheelchair, to crutches, to cane and then without aid.  The staff provided the knowledge and understanding of the healing process which helped us both get the results that pleased us, as well as our doctor.