Testimonials

Judy Severson

Home again after care at Good Shepherd

I had the opportunity to stay at the beautiful Good Shepherd Services home during my two different hip surgeries and follow-up rehab. The spiritual presence I experienced during my stay was an important part of my recovery.  All the staff, including nursing, rehab and administrative, made my stay truly enjoyable with their care and kindness.

Gordon Grosnick

I went to Good Shepherd after knee surgery for rehabilitation and found that the employees were very friendly and helpful.  There was great service in the cafeteria and the food was good.  It did not seem like a nursing home.

Margaret Rohm

After my hip surgery, Good Shepherd transported me from the hospital.  After a week of outstanding treatment and rehab, I was able to go home again.  Good Shepherd not only took excellent care of me, they also cared for my mother-in-law.  With their strong history of excellence, I know this is the place to be if you need expert care. During my short stay, I enjoyed the music, meals, activities, baking cookies as well as the fellowship of the staff and other residents.  Good Shepherd is a beautiful, modern facility.

William LeCapitaine

Former Resident, Good Shepherd Home

My opinion of Good Shepherd is that it should be rated #1 in the U.S.A.  The staff who work here really know what they're doing!  For anyone who needs medical care or rehabilitation, this is the place to be.  I rate Good Shepherd excellent!

Shirley Stutzman

Recent Resident of Good Shepherd Services

During my short stay after my knee replacement, my view of Good Shepherd Services completely changed.  I cannot believe how Good Shepherd is a village upon itself.  The staff cheerfully greets me and accomodates all my needs.  I have been mystified by the overall appearance and care this facility provides.  The chapel has counseled me throughout my recuperation and I have been shown much love and kindness.  I highly recommend Good Shepherd Services to all friends and family.