Testimonials

Mary Hafemann

Rehab resident at Good Shepherd

Mom needed rehabilitation and assistance following surgery, and we decided on Good Shepherd because I work in Seymour and it's equidistant from her doctors. 

From the first moment I walked in I was impressed;  it's beautifully furnished and exceptionally well kept.  The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and caring, which means so much not only to Mom, but to our family members and visitors as well.  This area is fortunate to have such a superb facility.  If we should ever need this kind of care again, Good Shepherd will be our first choice.  Peg Brennan

Linda Wack

The Shepherd's Inn resident

Although I have lived at several other facilities similar to The Shepherd's Inn, this place comes the closest to making me feel like I'm home.  I love it here.  I care so deeply for all the girls here, and everyone treats me like I'm family. 

This place has a wonderful spirit.

Lawrence Fox

Former rehab visit resident

While I was here for therapies, the time really seemed to go fast.  I very much enjoyed the entertainment and going to morning stretch.  It takes a special person to work here.  The care they give is outstanding.

Monday
Dec 2010

Genevieve Dreisow

Former Rehab visit resident with her husband Vernon

I was very upset at first that I had to go to a nursing home.  Once I got there though, I realized how great Good Shepherd is.  The therapy is excellent.  This place is like one great big family, and all the staff are terrific.  Although this isn't home, it's the next best place to be.  I can't see how you can make this place any better than it already is.

Lucy Klarner

Resident at The Shepherd's Inn

The Shepherd's Inn is the next best place to being home for me.  I am comforted with the knowledge there is someone there with a helping hand when I need it.

I love my room and the good food they serve.  I feel that their exercise program keeps me more fit and lively.

(Pictured on the right:  Bonnie Laskowski - Senior Aide Employee)