Testimonials

Nick Woodke

Good Shepherd Resident

I absolutely love everything about Good Shepherd.  The entire staff is wonderful, always smiling and taking the time to talk.  I love the therapy department.  I like helping out in the Friendship Room making goodies for all to enjoy. 

The food is excellent, and I very much enjoy the exercise class in the morning.  If I had to pick the one thing I loved most about Good Shepherd, it would have to be when I get to visit with the dogs.  I love that the most.  My hope is to be able to stay here the rest of my life.

Florence Krohlow

Resident of Good Shepherd Services, with daughters Kaye & Faith

Our Mother has been a part of the Seymour community for many years. We are so happy that Good Shepherd provides the best of care and allows us peace of mind knowing that she is in good hands and around people she knows. 

Recently, Mom's transfer from Meadow Wood to the Good Shepherd Home went very smoothly. 

The staff has been fabulous and we enjoy th variety of entertainment and activities. Faith and Kaye Krohlow

Joan Leisgang

Former rehab resident and Good Shepherd Services volunteer

I've had more than one occasion to experience the great care Good Shepherd Rehab has to offer.  After back fusion surgery, they helped me to regain full mobility.  I've always felt stronger and more able bodied after receiving rehab than before surgery.  I have never wanted for anything when I stayed here.

Jenny Cornell

Former rehab outpatient

My doctor predicted 6 months of partial disability after a severe leg/ankle injury.  I was back to work in less than 4 months thanks to the great rehab I received at Good Shepherd.

My therapist was very encouraging and kept me positive.  Therapy is conveniently located, and they worked around my schedule.