The Shepherd's Inn and Forest Glen
The Shepherd’s Inn and Forest Glen Care Based Residential Facility are two additional living choices at Good Shepherd Services.
The Shepherd’s Inn is located off campus at 621 W. Factory St., right here in Seymour.
Health monitoring services are provided by licensed and registered nurses. An individualized service plan bases on comprehensive assessment and person preferences is followed. Our CBRF’s offer on site lab, dentist, podiatrist and X-ray services, along with beautician/barber visits. Trained staff are on site around the clock and assist with personal care needs including medications.
We offer one and two bedroom living arrangements in a secure environment. The Shepherd’s Inn offers homemade, nutritionally balanced meals along with housekeeping and laundry services. Personal reminders and check-ins throughout the day will give you peace of mind. Transportation services are coordinated for medical appointments. These CBRF’s provide many activities daily including outings.
Click here for an Application For Residency (pdf)
- Lab services on site
- Podiatry visits on site
- Dental visits on site X-ray, EKG and Ultrasound services on site
- Optician services on site
- Secure environment
- Home-made, nutritionally balanced meals and snacks
- Small, family-like environment
- Beautifully updated environment with large stone fireplace
- Spa with whirlpool tub, roll in shower and fireplace
- Space for family visits and gatherings
- Coordination of transportation services
- Activity programming 7 days weekly
- Live entertainment 2-3 times monthly
- Outings weekly Beautician/Barber on site
- Central air
- Fresh popcorn machine in dining room
"I was amazed that I no longer had to worry about how I was going to get my daily chores done. The staff takes good care of me and treats me well. I can now enjoy carefree living with lots of enjoyable activities and socializing." Agnes Samson
The Shepherd's Inn
621 W. Factory Street, Seymour, WI
T: 920 833 2013
Kami Spaeth, CBRF Operations Manager at 920-833-2013, or
Deb Captain, RN at 920-833-6856.
721 E. Bronson Road, Seymour, WI
T: 920 833 6856 ext 199
Kami Spaeth, CBRF Operations Manager at 920-833-6856, or Deb Captain, RN at 920-833-6856.