Meadow Wood Apartments assisted living has thirty-six one and two bedroom apartments. Each homey apartment offers a living room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom with roll-in shower and 1-2 bedrooms. Additional amenities include attached garages, patios and screen porch (on some models). Tenants furnish their own apartment with personal belongings to enhance the comfort feeling “at home”. Meal plans are provided to meet the needs of every tenant. You can choose to dine out at every meal...one meal...or cook your own meals.
Daily activities include exercise/stretch programs, cards, gardening, games, bingo and other programs to provide socialization and create friendships. Frequent outings to local markets, banks, library and many more keep our tenants active and engaged in their community.
Other Meadow Wood Amenities Include:
- 24 hour a day care provided by caring, well trained staff prepared to assist with activities of daily living
- Supervision with special diets and medication
- Assistance with medical appointments and transportation
- Chapel Services offered by various denominations
- On site lab draws, dentist, podiatrist and x-ray
- Foot Clinic
- On site massage therapist
- Beautician/Barber on site
- Spa, Library, Café, Porch Side Gifts and Putting Green